Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My wash day!

So, I did a hot oil treatment yesterday with almond oil (I like the stuff so far) under the hooded dryer and then deep conditioned over night with the oil and  creme of nature conditioner in my hair. I shampooed it out today with the creme of nature shampoo, and applied my V05 conditioner for quick conditioning. Once done I t-shirt dried my hair, applied the apogee leave in spray in the four sections, finger detangled, then added a little Aussie moist conditioner and almond oil to detangle with my comb. When finished with that I applied castor oil to my scalp massaged it in and applied a little to my ends and twisted each section, tied with my bonnet and ready for bed.

I have been faithfully wearing my 1/2 wigs so I am on track with that. I have been keeping up with my hot oils and my deep conditioning as you can see. Now, these past few weeks I have been feeling like I have not been seeing much growth in my hair and tomorrow makes 1 year and 1/2 on this journey. I decided to take a quick peep of what I am working with since I haven't really checked and here are the pictures.



I am currently 6 weeks post with a lot of new growth, which could be from me drinking so much water, doing the inversion method, taking 10,000 mcg of biotin, my multivitamins, and my iron tablets were added to the mix not to mention a few days of the GHE was done as well. So, my hair is not stretched to the maximum which makes me happy because I may actually make it to BSL this year which is number 11 on my shirt. The picture shows I am at number 7, and that's with out relaxed roots so I am very hopeful at this point. My birthday is in April and that's how long I plan to wear my wigs.

Goal: get to # 11 on my shirt by April I would be so happy, you have no idea.

Have to add back to my regimen coconut oil. The only oil that soften my hair like no bodies business!!

1 comment: