Saturday, November 8, 2014

Protecting my Mane

My last post was in September and since then I have been protective styling. I wore a weave for 6 weeks and than a wig for 4 weeks my hair has been in and out of braids, I have been cowashing and doing the GHE. I have not measured my hair in a while, but I can see that it has grown a lot and pretty fast.

I still have a problem drinking water and taking my vitamins, but soon I will get with the program because I am super busy and those vitamins will help with my energy level.

Update I am still not BSL and I have been on a hair journey since Aug 5th 2012 which is about 2 years 2 months... this really sucks I should have cut off my hair in the beginning and never visited the hair salon those 2 times in my journey, because the breakage I suffered was real. I don't think it makes since to take this long to make it from shoulder length to BSL clearly there is a problem... but I will keep trying to get there.


New regime will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment