Saturday, March 15, 2014

Change in regime!


I am not getting the results that I want bottom line. So, I have decided to change my regime again. I feel as though that my hair is not as healthy as I thought it was. I will be using the aphogee shampoo which I love to keep the moisture in, followed by deep conditioning with the mega growth deep conditioner with heat (I have heard great things about this conditioner), and then apply my aphogee leave in and let my hair air dry( this is a new product for my stash I hope I like it.) and lastly I plan to moisturize and seal my ends daily with my beloved triple moisture and coconut oil. that is my new regimen and I plan to do this until all of my products run out by that time my hair should look and feel better.

*I will switch back to the old school days when I would shampoo first and then deep condition. I never had a problem with hair growth when I did it that way only a problem with retaining my ends (I never knew about M&S in those days). I am praying that keeping the simple order of a weekly shampoo, deep condition, leave-in, moisturize and seal would give me the desired results I want.

* no hot oil treatment in this regime. I did not see any spectacular results from my weekly hot oil treatments with almond oil, it just used up my oil faster then desired.

* This month is my last wig of my 4 month wig challenge. A length check will be soon up end of this month... I don't know if I will continue until my 2 year hair growth anniversary which is in August of this year (5 months away!)


No comments:

Post a Comment