Sunday, March 2, 2014

Relaxed @ 9 weeks

The deed was done and I don't really care for  it I guess I have to wait to wash it because it is so flat. I have decided not to flat iron it when it dried and I did not blow dry it neither, because a special someone (my puppy) decided that he wanted to eat the cord of my hair dryer. So, currently I am on a no heat challenge by force because in no way am I about to but a new hair dryer at this time.

I relaxed with the Amla relaxer and deep conditioned over night with the conditioner, my creme of nature conditioner and Aussie 3 minute miracle. I was not playing. For this upcoming month I will start to focus on adding more protein to my hair because the relaxer took a bit more then I wanted to and I know there was some overlapping done so fragile, fragile, fragile is the name of the game.

Look out for my upcoming post on my March wig selection.



No comments:

Post a Comment