Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mega growth review

The mega growth deep conditioner only lasted me 2 washed. I don't know how I feel about it. I plan to buy it again and do another trial before I make my final review. I was true to myself when I said I was going to use it in the regular order, which is after shampooing but for some reason the result of it after shampooing and sitting under the hood dryer was not memorable. It did not soften, or provide slip to my hair that I could remember, nothing really stood out in my hair after using it. I don't know if it is because after I air dry and cornrow my hair then put it under my wig or what, this is why I have to just repurchase it and give it another try because I am a few more weeks post relaxer maybe it will take better with more dry thirsty hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment