Friday, July 26, 2013

End of 3 weeks post..

Time is really moving slow, but anyway I have washed my hair on Friday the 26th, I choose to deep condition with ORS conditioner and Jamaican black castor oil under my hood dryer. I just wanted to try something different, and it was ok. Anyway  I towel dried applied my 2 leave-ins, detangled, moisturized, seal and air dried my hair out at first than placed my hair in a high bun. this is my style for the week  until I wash again. I really have been obsessing over my hair so this is my way to just leave it alone. I am just going to wash and bun for the rest of this month and next month my hair is getting thicker as my new growth comes in and I don't want to disturb my roots during this time anyway.

 my bald spot looks less noticeable now that my hair is thicken from washing and air drying in my opinion but I am still working on fixing that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment