Friday, July 5, 2013

The deed was done

So, I relaxed my hair yesterday and I deep conditioned with the ors hair mayonnaise under the dryer rinsed and air dried with my leave in, went to work with a bun, came home today flat ironed my hair ( I know I said I will not fat iron until august, well I guess I lied to myself) and took pictures then wrapped my hair.





it got pretty straight when I flat ironed but I have various textures in my hair now. The straight roots, the texlaxed shaft and the straighter ends its just crazy. the good thing is when I touch my hair nothing breaks or sheds and that's what I like to see.




In this clip I thought I was taking a picture but at least you see the length of my hair all hanging to the front. I mean if you go to my older post when I started my journey it did grow but not as much as I thought it would have by now. I am 2 months away from being 1 year on a hhj so I at least want BSL by then, don't look like that is going to happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment