Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwing in the towel waving the red flag!!

Stretch done! it was fun but that's it for me I am throwing in the towel. tonight it is going down I will be relaxing and smiling the whole way through it. While recently unbraiding my hair to make a bun I found what felt like dread looked roots. You can only imagine what went on once that was discovered. Soooo, it was fun I can care less about all the rules and goals that I set forth for myself its now going out the window I will no longer stretch this long again my hair is just not made for such a harsh decision (16 weeks) I am going back to basics and I never felt any prouder in my life. I choose to not have to cut locks out of my head at the roots and I choose not to have to detangle for 19 hours. It is not happening I just have to much to do with my day then to do that craziness. I have been defeated and I learned a great deal at the same **** time, in the end it is just hair so nothing was lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment