Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wash day 2 weeks post!

I am happy to wash my hair today it felt so good. I saw that I had a bit of product build up and I needed to fix that situations quick. It has been 7 days since my last cowash, and 12 days since I used shampoo ( last time was when I relaxed on the 4th) so it was about time.

I change my routine a bit out of laziness but I still like the results. usually I would deep condition overnight the night before I want to shampoo my hair, this time I didn't do that. I simply woke up shampooed my hair and conditioned in the shower for about 5 minutes than rinsed and t shirt dried. Once most of the water was out of my hair I used 2 new products and I am in love because of the way my hair felt once both products was distributed evenly.
 

 Now, this is my first time using these products so later I will give more details on how my hair holds up with these products added to my hair care routine. Right now I like them both together and I don't think I want to try them separate.
 
 I than moisturized my hair with beautiful textures moisture butter and sealed with coconut oil (just a little) this product is also new to me but I didn't buy it I stole some from my sister. If I like it I will go out and purchase this product for myself, so far I love the smell of it and my hair is soft.
 
 
I am currently air drying and my hair feels soooo soft.. Yay!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment